A classic Thai dessert – Andre Prost Coconut Milk lets you make this simple, restaurant-style recipe at home.
- 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- Peel bananas and cut into diagonal pieces, about 2″ each.
- Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, whisk together the Coconut Milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and add bananas, being careful not to splash yourself.
- Simmer for two minutes, until bananas are just heated through.
- Serve warm in individual bowls, with a dash of nutmeg on top and toasted coconut, if desired.