One of our most popular recipes. It’s best to make this a day ahead to make sure it is thoroughly chilled.
- 30 minutes to prepare, plus minimum 5 hours to chill
- 8 servings
- In a small saucepan combine the Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, lime juice, eggs and cornstarch. Mix thoroughly.
- Add vegan butter, and cook over low heat, whisking continuously until first bubble appears on surface, and mixture is thick enough to hold marks from the whisk, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour mixture into the graham cracker crust. Cover with plastic and refrigerate at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve with whipped topping.