You’ll find Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk at Walmart
A Taste of Thai Red Curry Paste makes this beef curry super simple and extra delicious. Mix it with creamy Andre Prost Coconut Milk for a Thai classic in minutes.
- 10 minutes to assemble
- 15 minutes to cook
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- Sprinkle beef with salt and set aside.
- Heat oil on high in large skillet. Add onion and red pepper. Cook until tender-crisp and tinged with brown.
- Push vegetables aside and add Red Curry Paste and 1/2 can Coconut Milk. Stir until curry is dissolved.
- Add remaining coconut milk, brown sugar, lime juice and fish sauce. Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes. Add sugar snap peas and beef. Stirring, cook until beef is rare to medium rare.
- Remove from heat and stir in basil. Serve over Jasmine Rice for a true Thai experience.