Serve this delicious chicken curry with A Taste of Thai Jasmine Rice for a quick and complete Thai dish.
- 25 minutes
- Serves 4
- Slice chicken into thin strips, cutting against the grain so it will remain tender. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, Fish Sauce and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In skillet over medium high heat, add Red Curry Paste with 1/2 can of the Coconut Milk. Stir frequently, until curry paste is dissolved and mixture is bubbling.
- Add remaining coconut milk, onions and bell pepper. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice mixture and sliced chicken. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cilantro and ginger. Stir and cook 1-2 minutes more or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve over rice.