These cookies are perfectly chewy and a little bit crispy on the edges. They are also egg-free!
- 10 minutes to assemble
- 15 minutes to bake
- 20 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line two sheetpans with parchment.
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt with an electric mixer until mixture has lightened in color; scrape bowl, mix again.
- Mix in Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk until combined.
- Whisk the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cornstarch in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to butter and Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
- Place heaping tablespoons (about 1.5 oz) onto the prepared trays. Place in refrigerator for 20–30 minutes before baking.
- Place in oven and bake for 15–20 minutes, rotating halfway through. Bake to desired color.
- Cool on the pan for 15 minutes then transfer to wire rack.