This classic fudge is sure to impress. Simple ingredients and simple steps to get this creamy, chocolatey, rich goodness!
- 10 minutes to assemble
- 2 hours to chill
- 36 pieces
- Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper with 1 inch of paper hanging over the edges for easy removal.
- Place a pot with 1 inch of water on the stove and bring to a simmer.
- Combine Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a heat safe bowl and place on top of the pot of simmering water to make a double boiler.
- Turn down heat so that no steam is escaping. This ensures that no moisture comes in contact with the chocolate mixture.
- Stir the mixture with a spatula until everything is smooth and melted. Take off the heat and stir in the walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove fudge from pan and cut into squares. Store in the fridge to keep firm.