Andre Prost Coconut Milk makes these yummy Crêpes a delicious breakfast treat or dessert! This recipe was developed for us by Cooking Panda.
- 20 minutes to assemble
- 10 minutes to cook
- Total time: 30 minutes
- 12 Servings
- For Crépes: Add Coconut Milk (reserving 2 tablespoons), flour, eggs, melted butter and salt into a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- For Filling: Combine the reserved 2 tablespoons of Coconut Milk, cream cheese, 1 cup of the powdered sugar, maple syrup and extract in a mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine berries with 1 tablespoon of the powdered sugar and water. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, melt some butter. Add the crépe batter until a very thin layer coats the pan. Let sit for about 2 minutes, until bottom is light brown. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Place a crépe on a large plate, spoon cream-cheese filling down center of crépe. Top with coated berries and fold each side over mixture. Repeat with remaining crépes. Top with whipped cream, more berries and a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes, if desired. Serve immediately.