These coconut macaroons have the perfect chew on the inside and crisp on the edge. Dairy-free and easy to assemble!
- 15 minutes to assemble
- 20-25 minutes to bake
- 24 macaroons
- Heat oven to 325F and put two racks near the middle. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray/grease.
- In a bowl, mix Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, sweetened coconut flakes, vanilla extract, and all purpose flour. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, whip egg whites and salt to a stiff peak.
- Using a spatula, fold the egg whites into the coconut flake mixture.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons about 1 inch apart onto the lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden, rotating pans halfway through.
- Cool for 20 min on the pan, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.