We’ve found that recipes made with Andre Prost Coconut Milk, instead of cow’s milk, are even more delicious! We used Coconut Milk when we made these tasty skillet pancakes (also known as Dutch babies) and they really are extra flavorful (lactose free too)! This beautiful breakfast treat comes together in just minutes!
- 10-15 to minutes assemble
- 30-35 minutes total bake time
- Total time: 40-50 minutes
- 2-4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add Andre Prost Coconut Milk*, flour, sugar, nutmeg, salt, eggs and vanilla into a bowl or blender. Whisk or blend until completely smooth. Rest batter for 20 minutes.
- While batter rests, add butter, apples and blackberries to an oven safe skillet. Bake for 10 minutes, or until butter starts to melt, bubble and turn a bit brown.
- Remove skillet from oven and immediately pour in batter. Return to oven and bake 20-25 minutes, or until pancake is puffed and deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven, dust with powdered sugar. Serve immediately