You’ll find Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk at Walmart
Cooking Panda developed this recipe for us. Andre Prost Coconut Milk makes it extra rich, while the blender makes it extra easy to prepare.
- 20 minutes to assemble
- 30-35 minutes to bake
- Total time: 50-55 minutes
- 12 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9 X 13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- For Cheesecake: Combine Coconut Milk, cream cheese, eggs, extract and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- For Crust: Combine sugar and butter. Stir. Add baking soda, baking powder and flour. Mix until fully combined.
- Press crust into the bottom of the greased baking dish. Evenly pour cheesecake filling over crust. Top with toasted coconut flakes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden and the center is firm. Remove from oven and cool completely in the refrigerator before slicing.
- When cooled, serve and enjoy.