Cooking Panda developed this recipe for us. Andre Prost Coconut Milk makes it extra rich, while the blender makes it extra easy to prepare.
- 20 minutes to assemble
- 30-35 minutes to bake
- Total time: 50-55 minutes
- 12 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 9 X 13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- For Cheesecake: Combine Coconut Milk, cream cheese, eggs, extract and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- For Crust: Combine sugar and butter. Stir. Add baking soda, baking powder and flour. Mix until fully combined.
- Press crust into the bottom of the greased baking dish. Evenly pour cheesecake filling over crust. Top with toasted coconut flakes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden and the center is firm. Remove from oven and cool completely in the refrigerator before slicing.
- When cooled, serve and enjoy.