This easy to assemble fudge with a classic flavor combination is sure to please!
- 10 minutes to assemble
- 2 hours to chill
- 36 pieces
- Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Leave 1 inch of paper hanging over the edges for easy removal.
- Place a pot containing 1 inch of water on the stove and bring to a simmer.
- Combine Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk, chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract, salt, and peanut butter in a heat-safe bowl and place on top of the pot of simmering water to make a double boiler.
- Turn down heat so that no steam is escaping. This ensures that no moisture comes in contact with the chocolate mixture.
- Stir the mixture with a spatula until everything is smooth and melted.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove fudge from pan and cut into squares. Store in the fridge to keep firm.