This is Thailand’s grilled street food at its best! Peanut Sauce Mix makes these tasty satays extra good!
- Marinate: 1-2 hours
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side
- 30 pieces
- Soak skewers in water for 1-2 hours before grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Thread beef onto skewers, discarding used marinade. Grill satays 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked slightly pink inside.
- While satays are grilling, bring peanut sauce mixture to a boil. Cook 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Serve peanut sauce on side for dipping. Sprinkle cooked satays with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- Whisk Peanut Sauce Mix, Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce and lime juice in 2 cup measuring cup. Place steak slices in plastic bag and add 1/2 of Peanut Sauce mixture to bag. Squish beef in bag until all pieces are coated with sauce. Marinate beef 1-2 hours. Pour remaining peanut sauce mixture into small saucepan.