Layers of Challah bread and raspberries are soaked in a sweet Andre Prost Coconut Milk mixture to make a delightful breakfast or brunch casserole. For ease of preparation, make it the night before and bake in the morning.
- 25 minutes to prepare
- 1 hour soaking time (or overnight)
- 50-60 minutes to bake
- 8 servings
- Layer bread cubes and raspberries in a buttered 9″ X 13″ baking dish.
- Beat Coconut Milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Pour over bread and press bread cubes down occasionally until all ingredients are moistened. Let sit for one hour or overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove unbaked bread pudding from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking (if was overnight in refrigerator).
- Sprinkle top of pudding with flaked coconut and bake 50-60 minutes or until puffed and golden. Bread pudding is done when middle reaches 180°F on a meat thermometer or a thin knife inserted near middle comes out clean. Serve with Coconut Syrup Recipe or maple syrup.