A perfectly sweet and comforting snack. This pudding can be enjoyed hot or cold!
- 40 min
- 4–5 servings
- Put rice, water, milk, and salt into a large pot.
- Slice vanilla bean open lengthwise. Scrape seeds and add to pot along with the pod.
- Bring to a gentle boil then reduce to low for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk and cinnamon. Simmer uncovered for 10–15 minutes.
- Let stand covered for 10 more minutes.
- Discard vanilla bean pod.
- Let cool to room temperature then store in the refrigerator.