Andre Prost Coconut Milk and shrimp give this classic dish a whole new meaning to the word, ‘delicious’ It’s simple, and on the table in 20 minutes or less.
- 10 minutes to assemble
- 10 minutes to cook
- Total time: 20 minutes
- 6 servings
- Add Coconut Milk and stir well. Bring to a boil. Add 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup parsley. Stir to combine and turn off heat.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil before you start the sauce.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add shallots and cook until they begin to soften. Add shrimp, salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp are almost cooked (pink) but not quite.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box directions, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water before draining. Drain and add pasta to skillet. Toss with sauce until combined, adding a bit of pasta water, if a thinner sauce is desired.
- Pour into serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.