Our creamy Coconut Milk adds amazing flavor to this easy to prepare and delicious Thai dessert.
- 1 hour
- Serves 4
- Add the hot Coconut Milk sauce to the cooked rice. Stir until mixed.
- Lightly press plastic wrap onto mixture in saucepan to cover. Let rest 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Peel and slice the mangoes.
- With large spoon or ice cream scoop, spoon the sticky rice onto plates and garnish with mango slices.
- In a medium saucepan bring 1 3/4 cups of water to a boil. Add the rice and briefly stir. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until water is just absorbed.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan, combine Coconut Milk, sugar and salt. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.