A sweet, refreshing, and perfectly spiced tea for any time of day!
You can replace the tea and all the spices with a Thai tea mix. Often sold at Thai or Asian grocery stores as well as online. For the 4 cups of boiling water, use ⅔ cup Thai tea mix, and ½ cup Sweetened Condensed Coconut milk.
- 15 minutes
- 4 servings
- Boil the 4 cups of water and remove from heat.
- Add tea, star anise, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, and vanilla extract to the hot water.
- Steep for 5 minutes then strain through a fine mesh sieve and/or cheese cloth. Discard spices and tea.
- Stir in the Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk until dissolved. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour the tea over the ice and top with your choice of dairy if desired.